Takayuki TANAKA (Assistant Professor)
- Field of Expertize:
Organic Chemistry (Synthesis, Reactions, Structure, Functions)
- Research Interests:
Creation of novel fused porphyrinoids, ring-contracted porphyrinoids, and functional organic fluorophores.
- Recent Representative Publications:
- "Porphyrin–Hexaphyrin Hybrid Tapes"
Takayuki Tanaka, Naoki Aratani, Jong Ming Lim, Kil Suk Kim, Dongho Kim, and Atsuhiro Osuka
Chemical Science, 2011, 2, 1414-1418.
- "Synthesis and Properties of Hybrid Porphyrin Tapes"
Takayuki Tanaka, Byung Sung Lee, Naoki Aratani, Min-Chul Yoon, Dongho Kim, and Atsuhiro Osuka
Chemistry – A European Journal, 2011, 17, 14400-14412.
- "Effective meso-Fabrications of Subporphyrins"
Masaaki Kitano, Shin-ya Hayashi, Takayuki Tanaka, Hideki Yorimitsu, Naoki Aratani, Atsuhiro Osuka
Angewandte. Chemie. International. Eddition. 2012, 51, 5593-5597.
- "Rational Synthesis of A2B-Type meso-Triarylsubporphyrins"
Takayuki Tanaka, Masaaki Kitano, Shin-ya Hayashi, Naoki Aratani, Atsuhiro Osuka
Organic Letters. 2012, 14, 2694-2697.
- "Fused porphyrinoids as promising near-infrared absorbing dyes"
Hirotaka Mori, Takayuki Tanaka, Atsuhiro Osuka
Journal of Materials Chemistry C, 2013, in press
- Research Experience:
- B.S. (2007) & Ph.D. (2012) from Kyoto U. (Supervisor: Prof. Atsuhiro Osuka)
JSPS Postdoctoral Fellow for Research Abroad (2012-2013) at Boston College, USA (Supervisor: Prof. Lawrence T. Scott)
Assistant Professor (2003-2008) at Kyoto U. (Dept. of Chemistry, Osuka Group)
- Reaxys Ph. D. Prize Finalist (2012)
- Contact Information
E-mail: taka + @kuchem.kyoto-u.ac.jp
- Organic Chemistry of Molecular Assembly (internal link)
Osuka Laboratory Website
This page was last modified on 05 March 2013.