Toshinori SUZUKI (Professor)
- Field of Expertise:
- Chemical Reaction Dynamics
- Research Interests:
- Ultrafast photoelectron imaging of non-adiabatic reactions in isolated molecules
- Ultrafast photoelectron spectroscopy of solvated electrons
- Ultrafast X-ray spectroscopy of liquids
- Recent Papers:
- "Unravelling the Electronic State of NO2 Product in Ultrafast Photodissociation of Nitromethane"
Shunsuke Adachi, Hiroshi Kohguchi, and Toshinori Suzuki, submitted.
- "Time-resolved photoelectron spectroscopy of polyatomic molecules using 42-nm vacuum ultraviolet laser based on high harmonics generation”
Junichi Nishitani, Christopher W. West, Chica Higashimura, and Toshinori Suzuki, Chemical Physics Letters, 684, 397-401 (2017)
- "Genuine binding energy of the hydrated electron"
David Luckhaus, Yo-ichi Yamamoto, Toshinori Suzuki and Ruth Signorell, Science Advances, 3, e1693224 (2017): open access
- "Femtosecond time-resolved X-ray absorption spectroscopy of anatase TiO2 nanoparticles using XFEL”
Yuki Obara et al., Structural Dynamics 4, 044033 (2017): open access
- "Angle-resolved photoemission spectroscopy of liquid water at 29.5 eV"
Junichi Nishitani, Christopher W. West, and Toshinori Suzuki, Structural Dynamics, 4, 044014 (2017): open access
- "Full observation of ultrafast cascaded radiationless transitions from S2 state of pyrazine using vacuum ultraviolet photoelectron imaging"
Takuya Horio, Roman Spesyvtsev, Kazuki Nagashima, Rebecca A. Ingle, Yoshi-ichi Suzuki and Toshinori Suzuki, Journal of Chemical Physics, 145, 044306 (2016)
- "Resolving nonadiabatic dynamics of hydrated electrons using ultrafast photoemission anisotropy"
Shutaro Karashima, Yo-ichi Yamamoto, and Toshinori Suzuki, Physical Review Letters, 116, 137601 (2016)
- "Ultraviolet photochemical reaction of [Fe(III)(C2O4)3]3- in aqueous Solutions
studied by femtosecond time-resolved X-ray absorption spectroscopy using an X-ray free electron laser"
Y. Ogi, Y. Obara, T. Katayama, Y.-I. Suzuki, S. Y. Liu, N. C-M. Bartlett, N. Kurahashi, S. Karashima, T . Togashi, Y. Inubushi, K. Ogawa, S. Owada, M. Rubesova, M. Yabashi, K. Misawa, P. Slavicek, and T. Suzuki, Structural Dynamics, 2, 034901 (2015): open access
- "Time- and angle-resolved photoemission spectroscopy of hydrated electrons near a liquid water surface"
Yo-ichi Yamamoto, Yoshi-Ichi Suzuki, Gaia Tomasello, Takuy Horio, Shutaro Karashima, Roland Mitric, and Toshinori Suzuki,
Physical Review Letters, 112, 187603 (2014)
- "Direct measurement of vertical binding energy of hydrated electron"
Ying Tang, Huan Shen, Kentaro Sekiguchi, Naoya Kurahashi, Yoshi-Ichi Suzuki, and Toshinori Suzuki,
Phys. Chem. Chem. Phys., 12, 3653-3655 (2010)
- Contact Information:
E-mail: suzuki [@kuchem.kyoto-u.ac.jp]
- Physical Chemistry Laboratory (Internal link)
Website of Physical Chemistry Laboratory
This page was last modified on 05 April 2018.