Toshinori SUZUKI (Professor)
- Field of Expertise:
- Physical Chemistry, Molecular Physics
Chemical Reaction Dynamics, Laser Spectroscopy
- Research Interests:
- Ultrafast photoelectron spectroscopy of non-adiabatic reactions in isolated molecules and solutions
- X-ray photoelectron spectroscopy of liquids
- Recent Papers:
- "Ultrafast deactivation of the ππ*(V) state of ethylene studied using sub-20 fs time-resolved photoelectron imaging"
Takufumi Kobayashi, Takuya Horio and Toshinori Suzuki
Journal of Physical Chemistry A, 119 (36), pp 9518–9523 (2015)
- "Observation of the wavepacket dynamics on the 1B2(1Σu+) state of CS2 by sub-20 fs photoelectron imaging using 159 nm probe pulses"
Roman Spesyvtsev, Takuya Horio, Yoshi-ichi Suzuki, and Toshinori Suzuki
J. Chem. Phys. 142, 074308 (2015)
- "Ultraviolet photochemical reaction of [Fe(III)(C2O4)3]3- in aqueous solutions studied by femtosecond time-resolved X-ray absorption spectroscopy using an X-ray free electron laser"
Y. Ogi et al.
Structural Dynamics, 2, 034901 (2015)
- "Excited state dynamics of furan studied by sub-20 fs time-resolved photoelectron imaging using 159 nm pulses"
R. Spesyvtsev, T. Horio, Y.-I. Suzuki, and T. Suzuki
J. Chem. Phys. 143, 014302 (2015)
- "Generation of sub-17 fs vacuum ultraviolet pulses at 133 nm using cascaded four-wave mixing through filamentation in Ne"
Takuya Horio, Roman Spesyvtsev, and Toshinori Suzuki
Optics Letters, 39, pp. 6021-6024 (2014)
- "Effective attenuation length of an electron in liquid water between 10 and 600 eV"
Yoshi-Ichi Suzuki, Kiyoshi Nishizawa, Naoya Kurahashi, and Toshinori Suzuki
Phys. Rev. E 90, 010302 (2014)
- "Time and Angle Resolved Photoemission Spectroscopy of Hydrated Electrons Near Liquid Water Surface"
Yo-ichi Yamamoto, Yoshi-Ichi Suzuki, Gaia Tomasello, Takuy Horio, Shutaro Karashima, Roland Mitric, and Toshinori Suzuki
Phys. Rev. Lett. 112, 187603 (2014)
- "Photoelectron spectroscopy of aqueous solutions: Streaming potentials of NaX (X = Cl, Br, and I) solutions and electron binding energies of liquid water and X-"
Naoya Kurahashi, Shutaro Karashima, Ying Tang, Takuya Horio, Bumaliya Abulimiti, Yoshi-Ichi Suzuki, Yoshihiro Ogi, Masaki Oura, and Toshinori Suzuki
J. Chem. Phys. 140, 174506 (2014)
- "Time-resolved photoelectron spectroscopy of non-adiabatic electronic dynamics in gas and liquid phases"
Int. Rev. Phys. Chem., 31, 265-318 (2012)
- Contact Information:
E-mail: suzuki [@kuchem.kyoto-u.ac.jp]
- Physical Chemistry Laboratory (Internal link)
Website of Physical Chemistry Laboratory
This page was last modified on 03 December 2015.