Keisuke NOGI (Assistant Professor)
- Field of Expertise:
- Synthetic Organic Chemistry, Organometallic Chemistry
- Research Interest:
- Creation of new reactions employing transition metal catalysts
- Recent Representative Publications:
- “Cobalt- and Nickel-Catalyzed Carboxylation of Alkenyl and Sterically Hindered Aryl Triflates Utilizing CO2” Keisuke Nogi, Tetsuaki Fujihara, Jun Terao, Yasushi Tsuji, J. Org. Chem. 2015, 80, 11618−11623.
- “Cobalt-catalyzed carboxylation of propargyl acetates with carbon dioxide” Keisuke Nogi, Tetsuaki Fujihara, Jun Terao, Yasushi Tsuji, Chem. Commun. 2014, 50, 13052−13055.
- “Nickel-Catalyzed Carboxylation of Aryl and Vinyl Chlorides Employing Carbon Dioxide” Tetsuaki Fujihara, Keisuke Nogi, Tinghua Xu, Jun Terao, Yasushi Tsuji, J. Am. Chem. Soc. 2012, 134, 9106–9109.
- Research Experience:
- B.S. (2011) & Ph.D (2016) from Kyoto U. (Supervisor: Prof. Yasushi Tsuji)
Assistant Professor (2016–present) at Kyoto U. (Dept. of Chemistry, Yorimitsu Group)
- Awards and Fellowships:
- Otsu Academy Award Fellow, 2014
JSPS Research Fellowship DC1, 2013–2016
- Contact Information:
- Phone: +81-75-753-3985
- Research Group Website
This page was last modified on 03 August 2016.