KIM Hyeon-Deuk (Assistant Professor)
- Field of Expertise:
Molecular and Material Science, Nonequilibrium Quantum Dynamics, Computational Science
- Research Interests:
- Photo-induced ultrafast non-adiabatic dynamics, Quantum dynamics in condensed phases
- Recent Papers:
- I-Ya Chang, DaeGwi Kim, and Kim Hyeon-Deuk, " Control of Multiple Exciton Generation and Electron-Phonon Coupling by Interior Nano Space in Hyper-Structured Quantum Dot Superlattice ", ACS Applied Materials & Interfaces, in press (2017)
- Jingui Duan, Masakazu Higuchi, Jiajia Zheng, Shin-ichiro Noro, I-Ya Chang, Kim Hyeon-Deuk, Simon Mathew, Shinpei Kusaka, Easan Sivaniah, Ryotaro Matsuda, Shigeyoshi Sakaki, and Susumu Kitagawa, " Density Gradation of Open Metal Sites in the Mesospace of Porous Coordination Polymers ", The Journal of American Chemical Society Vol.139, 11576 – 11583 (2017)
- Kiharu Abe and Kim Hyeon-Deuk, " Dynamical Ordering of Hydrogen Molecules Induced by a Heat Flux ", Journal of the Physical Chemistry Letters Vol.8, 3595 - 3600 (2017)
- Taichi Watanabe, Kohji Takahashi, Kunio Shimura, Hang-Beom Bu, Kim Hyeon-Deuk, DaeGwi Kim, " Synthesis of Type-I CdTe Core and Type-II CdTe/CdS Core/Shell Quantum Dots by a Hydrothermal Method and Their Optical Properties ", Bulletin of the Chemical Society of Japan Vol.90, 52 - 58 (2017)
- Ronald Ulbricht, Shuo Dong, I-Ya Chang, Bala Murali Krishna Mariserla, Keshav M. Dani, Kim Hyeon-Deuk, and Zhi-Heng Loh, " Jahn-Teller-Induced Femtosecond Electronic Depolarization Dynamics of the Nitrogen-Vacancy Defect in Diamond ", Nature Communications Vol.7 13510 (2016)
- I-Ya Chang, DaeGwi Kim, and Kim Hyeon-Deuk, " Controls of Electronic Structures and Phonon Dynamics in Quantum Dot Superlattice by Manipulating Interior Nano Space ", ACS Applied Materials & Interfaces VOl.8, 18321 - 18327 (2016)
- Kim Hyeon-Deuk and Koji Ando, " Distinct Structural and Dynamical Difference between Supercooled and Normal Liquids of Hydrogen Molecules ", Physical Chemistry Chemical Physics (Communication) Vol.18, 2314 - 2318 (2016)
- Kim Hyeon-Deuk and Koji Ando, " Dynamical and Structural Analyses of Solid Hydrogen under Vapor Pressure", The Journal of Chemical Physics (Communication) Vol.143, 171102 (2015)
- DaeGwi Kim, Shougo Tomita, Kazuma Ohshiro, Taichi Watanabe, Takenobu Sakai, I-Ya Chang, and Kim Hyeon-Deuk, " Evidence of Quantum Resonance in Periodically-Ordered Three-Dimensional Superlattice of CdTe Quantum Dot ", Nano Letters Vol.15, pp.4343-4347 (2015)
- Kim Hyeon-Deuk, Joonghan Kim, and Oleg Prezhdo, " Ab Initio Analysis of Auger-Assisted Electron Transfer", The Journal of Physical Chemistry Letters Vol. 6, pp.244-249 (2015)
- Kim Hyeon-Deuk and Koji Ando, "Correlations of Intra- and Intermolecular Dynamics and Structure in Liquid para -Hydrogen", Physical Review B Vol.90, 165132 (2014)
- Kim Hyeon-Deuk and Koji Ando, "Quantum Molecular Dynamics Simulation of Liquid Para-Hydrogen by Nuclear and Electron Wave Packet Approach," The Journal of Chemical Physics (Rapid Communication) Vol.140, 171101 (2014)
- Haiming Zhu, Ye Yang, Kim Hyeon-Deuk, Oleg Prezhdo, Marco Califano, Wengqing Zhang, Tianquan Lian, "Auger-Assisted Electron Transfer from Photoexcited Semiconductor Quantum Dots,"Nano Letters Vol.14, pp.1263-1269 (2014)
- Kim Hyeon-Deuk, Yoichi Kobayashi and Naoto Tamai," Photoexcited Electron and Hole Dynamics in Semiconductor Quantum Dots: Phonon-Induced Relaxation, Multiple Exciton Generation and Recombination,"Journal of Physical Chemistry Letters, Vol.5 ,pp.99-105 (2014)
- Junichi Ono, Kim Hyeon-Deuk and Koji Ando,"Semiquantal Molecular Dynamics Simulation of Hydrogen Bond Dynamics in Water using Spherical Gaussian Wave Packets,"International Journal of Quantum Chemistry, Vol. 113, pp.356-365 (2013)
- Kim Hyeon-Deuk and Oleg V. Prezhdo, "Photoexcited electron and hole dynamics in semiconductor quantum dots: phonon-induced relaxation, dephasing, multiple exciton generation and recombination," Journal of Physics: Condensed Matter Vol. 24, 363201 (2012).
- Kim Hyeon-Deuk and Koji Ando, "Intermolecular diatomic energies of a hydrogen dimer with non-Born–Oppenheimer nuclear and electron wave packets," Chemical Physics Letters Vol. 532, pp. 124-130 (2012).
- Kim Hyeon-Deuk and Oleg V. Prezhdo, "Multiple Exciton Generation and Recombination Dynamics in Small Si and CdSe Quantum Dots: An Ab Initio Time-Domain," ACS Nano Vol. 6, pp. 1239-1250 (2012).
- Kim Hyeon-Deuk and Oleg V. Prezhdo, "Time-Domain ab Initio Study of Auger and Phonon-Assisted Auger Processes in a Semiconductor Quantum Dot," Nano Lett. Vol. 11, pp. 1845-1850 (2011).
- Kim Hyeon-Deuk and Koji Ando, “Quantum effects of hydrogen atoms on the dynamical rearrangement of hydrogen-bonded networks in liquid water”, The Journal of Chemical Physics, Vol. 132, 164507 (2010)
- Kim Hyeon-Deuk and Koji Ando, “Semiquantum molecular dynamics simulation of liquid water by time-dependent Hartree approach”, The Journal of Chemical Physics, Vol.131, 064501 (2009)
- Kim Hyeon-Deuk, Angeline B. Madrid and Oleg V. Prezhdo, “Symmetric band structures and asymmetric ultrafast electron and hole relaxations in silicon and germanium quantum dots time-domain ab initio simulation”, Dalton Transaction, Issue 45, 10069 (2009)
- Angeline B. Madrid, Kim Hyeon-Deuk and Oleg V. Prezhdo, “Phonon-induced dephasing of excitons in semiconductor quantum dots multiple exciton generation, fission, and luminescence”, ACS Nano, Vol. 3, 2487 (2009)
- Kim Hyeon-Deuk, Yoshitaka Tanimura and Minheang Cho, “Ultrafast exciton dynamics in DNA and its nonlinear optical spectroscopy”, The Journal of Chemical Physics, Vol.128, 135102 (2008)
- Kim Hyeon-Deuk, Yoshitaka Tanimura and Minhaeng Cho, “Ultrafast exciton-exciton coherence transfer in molecular aggregates and its application to light harvesting systems”, The Journal of Chemical Physics, Vol.127, 075101 (2007)
- Kim Hyeon-Deuk and Yoshitaka Tanimura, “Multidimensional infrared spectroscopy for molecular vibrational modes with dipolar interactions, anharmonicity, and nonlinearity of dipole moments and polarizability”, The Journal of Chemical Physics, Vol.123, 224310 (2005)
- Contact Information:
Fax: 81(Japan)- 75-753-4000
E-mail: kim + @kuchem.kyoto-u.ac.jp
- Quantum Chemistry Laboratory (internal link)
Tanimura Group Website
This page was last modified on 05 April 2018.