Asako Yamayoshi (Associate Professor (Hakubi Center))
- Field of Expertise:
- Chemical Biology, Medicinal Chemistry
- Research Interests:
- Development of functional molecules to regulate non-coding RNA
- Novel photodynamic strategy to regulate epigenetic gene expression
- Recent Papers:
- Effective anti-miRNA oligonucleotides show high releasing rate of microRNA from RNA-induced silencing complex (RISC). Ariyoshi J.; Matsuyama Y.; Kobori A.; Murakami A.; Sugiyama H.; Yamayoshi A.* Nucleic Acid Therapeutics, 2017, 27, 303-308.
- Selective and Robust Stabilization of Triplex DNA Structures using Cationic Comb-type Copolymers. Yamayoshi, A.*; Miyoshi, D.; Zouzumi, Y.; Matsuyama, Y.; Ariyoshi, J.; Shimada, N.; Murakami, A.; Wada, T.; Maruyama, A.* Phys. Chem., 2017, 121, 4015−4022.
- Development of Novel Antisense Oligonucleotides for the Functional Regulation of RNA-Induced Silencing Complex (RISC) by Promoting the Release of microRNA from RISC. Ariyoshi, J.; Momokawa, D.; Eimori, N.; Kobori, A.; Murakami A.; Yamayoshi, A.* Bioconjugate Chemistry, 2015, 26, 2454-2460.
- Novel photodynamic effect of psoralen-conjugated oligonucleotides for discrimination of methylation of cytosine in DNA. Yamayoshi, A.*; Matsuyama, Y.; Kushida, M.; Kobori, A.; Murakami A. Photochemistry and Photobiology, 2014, 90,716-722.
- Functional regulation of RNA-induced silencing complex by photoreactive oligonucleotides. Matsuyama, Y.; Yamayoshi, A.*; Kobori, A.; Murakami A. Bioorg Med Chem, 2014, 22,1003-1007.
- Educational Background:
- 2000~2003 Ph.D. Student at the Department of Bioengineering, Kyoto Institute of Technology
2003~2005 Postdoctral Fellow at the Medical Institute of Bioregulation, Kyushu University
2005~2007 Research Associate Professor at the Institute of Material Chemistry and Engineering, Kyushu University
2007~2015 Assistant Professor at the Department of Bioengineering, Kyoto Institute of Technology
2015~ Associate Professor at the Hakubi Center for Advanced Research, Kyoto University (Cooperation Associate Professor at the Graduate School of Science, Kyoto University)
2017~ Research Director at PRESTO JST
- Contact Information:
- Phone: 81(Japan)-75-753-9767
E-mail: asakoy ＋ @kuchem.kyoto-u.ac.jp
- Chemical Biology Laboratory (internal link)
This page was last modified on 26 December 2017.